Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Leaving Milwaukee

Today I'm finally leaving Milwaukee. I've done a lot of cool things in the interim since I last updated but its going to take me a while to go back and do some postdated entries from my paper journal. Milwaukee has been great but its a black hole in a lot of ways. I can't seem to leave being the biggest but also there aren't many places with internet and its really slow so its been hard to upload my photos. Also my cell phone reception has been sporadic at best. If I was trying to fall of the radar, its working pretty well so far. I also deleted my facebook account so no one thinks I'm giving them the shaft. It was just too much of a bother.

Tonight I'll be leaving for Minneapolis with Julia and two other friends. I don't really know anyone there but I'm excited to get out of Milwaukee. I did borrow a bike though today and ride around and I wish I'd had a bike the whole time. The city is really spread out to walk everywhere.

Last night was a cut pop punk show and of course one of the bands ended up being from Pittsburgh. Four.one.true never get away haha. I'll write more and add photos when I get the chance!

2 comments:

  1. I just found this! did you delete your facebook? love you. - alicia L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well duh. I just read the entry. haha.

    ReplyDelete